A line of credit, is an arrangement between a financial institutions, and a customer that establishes a maximum loan balance that the lender permits the borrower to access or maintain a customer may draw upon the available line of credit, provided that the amount does not exceed the limit. Money borrowed on the line of credit must be paid back within a specified timeframe, at a specified interest rate. Unlike a loan, however, only the money actually drawn (or used) on a line of credit is charged
For Business loan below 1 lakh,
Why a loan for business from Aditya Birla Finance?
The Aditya Birla Finance business loan is a unique offering, in that it is a business loan provided in India without security. It helps businesses in an increasingly competitive environment by providing the edge through funding – companies can take loans for business expansion, machinery purchase, or to even start a new business. We offer businesses the opportunity to realize their goals by fulfilling various financial needs, from working capital requirement to debt consolidation, and asset acquisition. The product has been designed for individual and non-individual entities, either self-employed entrepreneurs, traders, manufacturers and/or companies. Our team of industry expert professionals help you to provide best solutions as per requirement, in lesser time at attractive interest rates.
Is a business loan for you?
Your business can profit from borrowing essential funds required to upscale operations, purchase new premises and machinery, acquire the latest technology and skilled manpower, operationalize new supply chain management systems and drive growth through optimum asset allocation. With the facility of unsecured business loan, get a loan without any collateral or pledging any assets.
Why opt for our loan for business?
- Maximum loan amount: Rs 1 Crore.
- Fixed rate of interest, interest rates remain unchanged throughout the tenure of the loan.
- Flexible tenure from 12 months to 48 months
- Repayment channels: ECS/NACH.
- No security or collateral required.
- Repayment via easy EMI
Aditya Birla Finance business loans process:
- KYC documents for Identification Proof.
- KYC documents for Address Proof.
- KYC documents for Date of Birth Proof.
- KYC documents for Office Address Proof
- PAN card of firm/company if part of loan structure
- Income documents –
- Normal Income group – Last 2 years financial / ITR documents
- Repayment Surrogate – Bank statement of last 6 months
- Bank Surrogate – Bank statement of last 6 months
- Partnership deed/MOA and AOA is case of partnership
- Bank age proof
- Other mandatory documents (PF cheque and fees declaration)
Do you have questions?
Call 1800 270 7000 or write us at