1. How do I get in touch with Aditya Birla Finance Limited?
You can reach us through:
Helpline:1-800-270-7000 (Monday to Saturday 10 am - 6 pm; except on national holidays)
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday 9.30 am - 6pm; except on national holidays)
Service Branches: (Monday to Friday 9.30am - 6 pm; except on national holidays)
| Aditya Birla Finance Limited
Classic Pentagon, 2nd Floor,
Western Express Highway,
Mumbai - 400 099
| Aditya Birla Finance Limited
2nd Floor, UCO Bank Building,
New Delhi - 110 001
2. How can I access my loan account information online?
We have always strived to offer you a hassle-free experience. To enable you to be in control of your loan account, we are introducing a unique and completely secure service platform called ABFL Connect. You can access your loan account by using your login credentials
Features of ABFL Connect are:
- View your loan account whenever, wherever
- View and save your amortization schedule for any future reference
- Make an online request for disbursement
- Change your ECS mandate
- Ask for a top-up loan
- Apply for a new loan
3. Why should I opt for a loan from ABFL?
- Customised Solutions. Hassle-free Financing.
- Complete transparency in charges and processes
- Quick Approvals & Minimum processing and disbursement time
- Easy online application process and instant eligibility
- Door step services with simplified documentation through service RM's
- Choose between simple EMIs or structured repayments
- Attractive balance transfer option available to transfer your existing loan to us without any hassles
Disclaimer: The above questions and answers are provided for general information only and may not be completely accurate in every circumstance, do not purport to be legal/ commercial advice, and are not intended to be binding on Aditya Birla Finance Limited (ABFL). ABFL shall have right to change them from time to time. Each case would be reviewed independently, and the FAQs will have no binding effect on ABFL.
1. Who can apply for the loans?
Proprietorship, Partnership, Public and Private Limited Companies
2. How soon will I get the loan?
A loan is generally disbursed within 7-10 working days after the submission of complete and correct documents.
3. What are my loan tenure options?
ABFL provides both short term and long term loans based on the business requirement of the client. This may range from 3 months to 12 years.
4. How much processing fee would I have to pay?
Processing fee will vary from customer to customer upto 2%.
5. What are my various loan repayment options?
You can repay through RTGS, NACH or through a cheque favouring Aditya Birla Finance Limited.
6. Can I directly deposit / withdraw cash from the loan account?
No, you cannot directly deposit / withdraw cash from the loan account. All transactions can be carried out only through cheque / ECS / NEFT / RTGS.
7. Can I apply for an overdraft facility ?
ABFL can help the customer avail Overdraft facility through its partner banks.
8. Can I prepay my loan? If yes, what are the charges involved?
Yes, the loan can be prepaid. Please note that prepayment charges may be applicable.
9. Do I receive a tax benefit from the loan?
Interest paid on the loan is a tax deductible expense.
10. Can I use the loan for any other purpose?
Loans can be used only for the purpose mentioned in the offer document.
11. How can I pay the processing fee?
You can pay the processing fee through cheque / NEFT / RTGS facility.
Disclaimer: The following questions and answers are provided for general information only and may not be completely accurate in every circumstance, do not purport to be legal/ commercial advice, and are not intended to be binding on ABFL. ABFL shall have right to change them from time to time. Each case would be reviewed independently, and the FAQs will have no binding effect on ABFL.