Are SME Loans for you?
If you are a business owner looking to expand the scope of your current operations, gain access to higher technological input, realign your business goals to revive your enterprise, set up ancillary units in different geographical locations and increase economies of scale, SME Loans in India can prove extremely beneficial for you. This loan for business offers you the opportunity to set higher business objectives by sealing the working capital gaps your business may face.
SME Loans will help you in case your business:
Requires affordable credit in a short period of time
Payments have been delayed by larger corporations, thus putting current projects at risk
Does not have access to organised finance
Requires long-term and short-term finance
Why Aditya Birla Finance SME Loans?
Aditya Birla Finance extends business loans to entities in the SME sector to help them meet their financial requirements. Businesses in this sector require loans to meet urgent funding constraints for a gamut of operational objectives – expansion, purchasing new premises, importing equipment, hiring skilled workforce, and so on. Our SME Loans in India offer flexible repayment options at a lower rate of interest. Additionally, they are approved within a week of the company submitting its documents. Currently, we offer Working Capital Demand Loan, Term Loan, Transaction Banking Facilities with our bankers, Line of Credit and Business Loans (up to Rs 25 crores) to SMEs in India.
Aditya Birla Finance SME Loans process
- Minimum ticket size: Rs 1 crore
- Maximum ticket size: Rs 25 crore
- Initial assessment: Nature of requirement, customer's repayment capability, financial valuation
- Average turnaround time: 7 days after receiving the complete set of documents (subject to credit appraisal, which is the sole discretion of ABFL and terms and conditions as agreed under individual loan agreement).
- Assessment methodology: We offer Parameterised Lending to ensure that funds are released in a timely manner to the customer.
Please ask us for the list of required documents at the time of inquiry.
Do you want complete product details? Download the brochure.
If you want to apply for SME Loans, download the application form.